Tuesday, November 10, 2009

One day down!

I basically starved myself yesterday! That was not the plan, but I spent my lunch at the doctors office. So my menu yesterday consisted of a granola bar for breakfast 2 peanut butter weight watcher cookies for lunch, and finally for dinner I had chicken, rice and corn on the cob! I let myself down already and didn't exercise. So I plan on doing that tonight! I will have a tough challenge today. PIZZA. A doctor is buying the office pizza for lunch! Jamie and I are going to go upstairs while everybody eats it! This is just the start of many many things the office gets over the holidays. I know I can do it today but Thanksgiving and Christmas I'm not so sure!

1 comment:

  1. Good job Banana! Awesome for staying strong during that pizza lunch!

    ReplyDelete